For Better, More Productivity Organizations
Transitioning from a cost-based organization to a valued service provider can be quite challenging. Even knowing where to start is sometimes difficult, much less staying the course. Our road mapping process is a series of sessions conducted over three days, including:
- Highly focused strategy sessions.
- In-depth discovery and business analysis.
- Basic training for the journey ahead.
The result is a planning document that you may use to improve and mature your organization.
A solution is an answer to any problem or challenge your business is facing. Our expertise lies in the finding proper solution in terms of cost value and risk. This could be:
- Make sure the right people are in the right positions.
- Dealing with deficiencies or defects in business processes.
- Finding or (when necessary) creating a technology (tool-based) solution.
Custom Software Development
When software integration or custom software is required, we have the processes and people to do the job. Over the course of the last twenty years, we've developed an inventory of tools and software libraries that shorten the time required to bring and idea to fruition.
We excel at:
- API integration: Connecting disparate systems together using APIs, batch processing, and Web hooks.
- Data sharing: Convert Excel, Access, FileMaker databases into modern, Web-enabled interfaces.
- Data warehousing: Creating extract-transform-load (ETL) systems.
- Hardware automation: Connecting and manipulating Internet-connected devices via web and mobile apps.
- Productivity systems: Web-based and mobile-enabled productivity; projects, milestones, tasks, strategic planning, and more.
- Server-side automation: Command line scripting and programming for automating tasks.
Training and coaching is at the core of our mission, and we offer a variety of professional development programs, including those focused on enterprise service management for IT professionals as well as a non-technical audience. Examples include:
- DevOps training and certification: Formal training for both technical and non-technical staff.
- From Green Screen to Touch Screen: A training series designed to assist staff coming from legacy systems to get up to speed on modern technologies. This series is also beneficial for non-technical service desk staff and business managers in charge of technology products and services.
- ITSM Training: Accredited training for ITIL® and supplemental training for IT and enterprise service management.
Build a solid foundation for growth, or provided much-needed fuel to sustain efforts to improve.